Wednesday 11 January 2012

Italia Fabula!

Photobucket
Perfect!

Photobucket
And more perfection with added cheese

As was the case for the Roast Pork dinner, I cannot claim to have made the two Spaghetti Bolognese dishes above. My Better Half did and all credit must go to her. And it must be good too because I wan't much of a Spag Bol fan before she cooked it for us. In the first photo it was topped with Parmesan cheese, whilst the pic below was grated Mature Cheddar cheese.

**Warning**
This is not a good meal after a session on the booze. Unless you fancy making a terrible foody mess before bed. Eating spaghetti whilst inebriated is much like we imagine herding cats to be. Or squid. Ever herded squid before? I did it in a dream once and I don't recommend it at all. And this meal is not really first drunken choice is it? Chips beat pasta after a night out.

Music to eat to ~ System Of A Down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.