Wednesday 24 April 2013

Snake's Bile Shots



Another insanely heavy f**king metal meal/drink; SNAKE'S BLOOD AND BILE. And you have to kill the snake yourself too! Oh yes, this one separates the carnivores from the herbivores, make no mistake. This restaurant in Hanoi has hedgehog and even cat on the menu (unsure if you have to kill those yourself) but it is the snake blood that pricked my attention. (Presumably because you can drink it with vodka.) Would I try this? Yes, without a second thought, even the 'tearing out a live animals heart' bit.
Without going into preach mode, I firmly believe that if you are willing to eat meat, then you ought to be willing to kill the animal.
I can picture me relaxing with Crowbar on the stereo whilst dining on lamb heart stuffed with onions with shots of snake bile and vodka. Be like a conquering Viking! Unholy f**k ya!