Monday 6 February 2012

Farhin's Balti Tandoori

Photobucket
For a fabulous Balti Tandoori

After being a customer for over five years now (and satisfied every time), I feel the time is right for me to dedicate an entire post to Farhin's Indian takeaway in Carmarthen, rather than giving them a mere mention in random articles. They deserve it, they really do. And if you happen to be in the area and fancy a curry, drop in and taste what im yakking on about. Those tastebuds will thank you.
You will find them in Priory street (opposite Lidl) and are open 5pm to 11pm monday to sunday.
Farhin's use fresh ingredients in their dishes and each is individually prepared, so the chefs are able to cook them to exact requirements should you have any. They are vegetarian friendly too with an extensive menu to suit everyone. Take it from me, this is a gem of a takeaway with a friendly service and wallet friendly prices. Im a fussy eater and if Farhin's can keep even me coming back every weekend, they are doing something great.
I usually have lamb vindaloo, special fried rice with chips & free poppadums and boy I wish I had their vindaloo recipe. Its always mouth wateringly good and I can honestly say ive never had a bad curry there. I can also recommend the milder lamb curry and chicken korma with mushroom rice. Very tasty.
Don't fancy a Balti meal? No problem as Farhin's also make great kebabs which are always handy on the way home from the pub. This place is one of the reasons im happy I moved to Carmarthen years ago because it beats the places I was used to in Burry Port hands down. If you happen to be a curry fan then you simply need to visit Farhin's. Im hungry now.

Photobucket
Special fried rice and vindaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.